A Saga of Connubial Pleasures:
Edward Cullen gingerly approached the virgin aperture with tempered hunger.
- any narrative or legend of heroic exploits.
- a form of the novel in which the members or generations of a family or social group are chronicled in a long and leisurely narrative
- of marriage or wedlock; matrimonial; conjugal
- with great care or caution; warily
- an opening, as a hole, slit, crack, gap, etc.
- made less intense or violent, especially by the influence of something good or benign