Great Expectations of a Voluptuous, Non-Virgin Item-Girl
After coming to a resipiscence, zaftig Sheila adopted an abstemious lifestyle with the hope that if she allows her vajayjay to fall into desuetude, her hymen will restore itself.
Voluptuous (adj) – (vuh-lup-choo-uhs)
- sensuously pleasing or delightful
- provocative and sexually alluring, especially through shapeliness or fullness
- disposed, devoted, or addicted to sensual indulgence or luxurious pleasures
Resipiscence (n) – (res-see-pea-sense)
- recognition of a past mistake and the desire to improve in the future
Zaftig (adj) – (zahf-tik)
- (of a woman) having a pleasantly plump figure
- full-bodied; well-proportioned
Abstemious (adj) – (ab-stee-mee-uhs)
- characterized by abstinence
- sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet
Vajayjay (n) – (vah-jey-jey)
- (slang) jocular alteration of vagina
Desuetude (n) – (des-wi-tyood)
- the condition or state of not being in use or practice; disuse
We have all seen plump women. We have all heard the debates surrounding the fat acceptance movement. Therefore, to be able engage and identify plus-size women with appropriate neologisms, this week’s theme is ‘Big Women’!
Glorifying the Painterly Word ‘Rubenesque’ in a Big Way:
Pear-shaped Candy Fire slunk her way up to the strip pole in a slinky, gossamer gown that revealed her rubenesque figure for the cheering crowd.
Pear-shaped (adj) – (pair-sheypt)
- having the shape of a pear; tapering near the top and bulging toward the base or bottom
- (of a vocal tone) clear, resonant, and without harshness; full-bodied
Slink (v) – (slingk)
- to move or go in a furtive, abject manner, as from fear, cowardice, or shame
- to walk or move in a slow, sinuous, provocative way
Slinky (adj) – (Sling-kee)
- characterized by or proceeding with slinking or stealthy movements
- made of soft, often clinging material that follows the figure closely and flows with body movement
Gossamer (adj) – (gos-uh-mer)
- any thin, light fabric
- something extremely light, flimsy, or delicate
Rubenesque (adj) – (roo-beh-nesk)
- (of a woman) having the physique associated with Rubens’portraits of women; plump and attractive
This week was a hot mess! It began with salubrious spanks, jumped to cautionary advances of Robert Pattinson, squashed a rumor, tiptoed our way through a used-condom- strewn lawn, took an energy boost, and debagged the lies of the BigBadWolf.
Week’s Summary List of Neologisms:
||1. an opening, as a hole, slit, crack, gap, etc.
||1. absurd or foolish talk; nonsense
||1. of marriage or wedlock; matrimonial; conjugal
||1. easily seen or noticed; readily visible or observable
||1. to throw someone or something out of a window
||1. hodgepodge, jumble; confused medley
||1. with great care or caution; warily
||1. (informal) pompous; bombastic; haughty; pretentious
||1. to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action
||1. without interest or significance; dull; insipid; dry
||1. a long-handled utensil with a cup-shaped bowl for dipping or conveying liquids.
||1. to beat, thrash or flog
||1. a long, loose-hanging dress, usually brightly colored or patterned
||1. (slang) penis
||1. (slang) vagina or vulva
||1. commonly accepted or supposed
||1. strong and healthy; hardy; vigorous
||1. any narrative or legend of heroic exploits.
|Stud Muffin (n)
||1. (slang) a sexually attractive young man; hunk; stud; good-looking chap
||1. an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are causally unrelated
||1. a small lie; fib
||1. made less intense or violent, especially by the influence of something good or benign
||1. boast; boastful action or utterance
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to send them my way.
The True Face of an Offline Stud Muffin:
Midway through the play, it became conspicuously clear to LittleRedRideMeNow that BigBadWolf69’s virtual vaunts about packing a monster pecker underneath the muumuu were highfalutin taradiddles.
Stud Muffin (n)
- (slang) a sexually attractive young man; hunk; stud; good-looking chap
- easily seen or noticed; readily visible or observable
- boast; boastful action or utterance
- (slang) penis
- a person or thing that pecks
- a bird’s bill
- a long, loose-hanging dress, usually brightly colored or patterned
- (informal) pompous; bombastic; haughty; pretentious
- a small lie; fib
- pretentious nonsense
Not Another Jejune Diet:
Even though her husband was away on a business trip, Kim remembered to take an ante-jentacular slurp of her regular protein and fructose supplement in the comfort of her disheveled bed.
- without interest or significance; dull; insipid; dry
- lacking knowledge or experience; uninformed
- deficient or lacking in nutritive value
- untidy; disarranged
Chaos in Stepford Town:
Rob’s habit of defenestrating his used condoms incited a neighborhood watch.
- to throw someone or something out of a window
- to stir, encourage, or urge on; stimulate or prompt to action
Busting a Myth:
The putative belief that synchronicity of orgasms is indicative of a robust love is just plain bosh.
- commonly accepted or supposed
- an apparently meaningful coincidence in time of two or more similar or identical events that are causally unrelated
- strong and healthy; hardy; vigorous
- strongly or stoutly built
- absurd or foolish talk; nonsense